Last goodbye

"This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
But it's over
Just hear this and then I'll go:
you gave me more to live for,
more than you'll ever know.

This is our last embrace,
must I dream and always see your face
Why can't we overcome this wall
Baby, maybe it is just because I didn't know you at all.

Kiss me, please, kiss me
But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
You know,
it makes me so angry 'cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry, this is our last goodbye
(...)"


Jeff says it better.

Comentários

Diligentia disse…
Não foi feito nenhum comentário agora, mas será feito. É a minha música preferida miúda! tens bom gosto! O Jeff é grande ou não é? Aconselho o óbvio Hallellujah, o Grace, claro, o Lover you Should come over entre tantos outros...enfim, infelizmente é só um CD, por isso é fácil de devorar...

sara
Litchi disse…
Yes, he does... My dear Jeff. (: